Sunday, June 1, 2008

What would Jesus do? Blog Poll: Your choice for US president

This is my non-scientific poll on bloggers' support for president of the United States of America.

I assume that Barack Obama will become the Democratic nominee. John McCain is le choix des Républicains. I include Jesus Christ because anytime there is a presidential debate, the candidates usually indicate that Jesus is their inspiration. I am leaving out minor candidates because it's my poll and I can do what I like. If you do not like it, then make up your own poll.

Vote for the next US president through my blog poll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we really understand what Jesus would do?

Take the Jesus Test at http://www.sentforlife.com/jesus.html and see if you know him.

runiteking1 said...

Just so you know, Obama secured the democratic nomination... I don't know if they broadcast this in Canada...