Monday, October 13, 2008

Canadian Comments: Monday

Tomorrow early evening, I will be making a brief comment about Canadian politics. Then, I might go do my laundry. I won't get a chance to moderate my open comment board. Therefore, if you live in St. John's or Halifax and you wish to comment about something political or about your Thanksgiving weekend so that the people of Vancouver and Calgary may read your comments, you may do so on my sight. When I finish my laundry later in the evening, I will probably delete all the comments because some of youse in Antigonish, Nova Scotia may try to sell sex pills to Canadians living in Beaver Creek, Yukon.

As I mentioned, I will probably be checking my comment board after I finish my laundry (if I do it). Feel free to comment about Canada.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will be checking in for those sex pills!